Blog Archive

Monday, April 28, 2008

Extreme Rocketry Magazine, March 2006

















Extreme Rocketry Magazine, March 2006
English | PDF | 48 pages | 3 MB

Since the beginning of this magazine, I get several phone calls a month and emails asking the question, “Why doesn’t Tripoli adopt ER as their offical publication?” To cut down the number of times I answer this question, I’ve decided to write something here on the subject along with a bit of history and background.

In 2000, ER came out with its first issue. Mid 2000 I was contacted by NAR and asked if I’d like the publication to appear on their official membership forms as an alternative magazine subscription. I accepted this offer on the condition that Tripoli be offered the same opportunity (as not to play favorites). NAR had no problems with this and in mid 2000 I made my first proposal to Tripoli: That ER be offered as an alternative publication where TRA members would get a 5% discount on the subscription price if they joined TRA along with subscribing.




Download

0 comments:

Followers

Popular Posts

Labels